Soothing the Senses - Raga Nilambari



Raga Nilambari:


Audio Clips:

Raga Nilambari in Film Music:


Also, in "A Raga's Journey":
Atana for Inspiring Valour
Full of surprises - Ragas Vasantabhairavi and Begada
Soothing the Senses - Raga Nilambari
A Rare Treat - Raga Saramati
Morning Ragas - Ramapriya and Rishabhapriya
Pious Notes - Ragas Nasikabhushani and Vagadeeshwari
Priya Principle - Ragas Rasikapriya and Ratipatipriya
Versatile Nattai
Positively Tranquil - Raga Harikambhoji
Catchy and Classical - Raga Sankarabharanam
Of Love and Longing - Chandrakauns and Surya
Godly Gowrimanohari
Kedaragowla’s Many Moods
The Royal Durbar
Joy of Hamirkalyani
Power of Three - Ragas Madhyamavati, Brindavanasaranga, Brindavani
Wake up to Valaji
Distinctly Classical - Ragas Gowla and Lalitha
Auspicious Sri
A Complex Beauty - Raga Dwijavanti
Tale of Two Varalis - Ragas Punnagavarali and Kuntalavarali
Morning ragas - Bilahari and Malayamarutham
Endearing Khamas
Light and Melodious - Raga Sindhubhairavi
Harmonious Symmetry - Raga Kiravani

Comments

  1. Dear Mrs.Mani

    I heard ur music concert in FM Radio. The performance was good.Particulary Thilla sthalathil, smaravaram & Mokshamu galada.
    In fact the way u rendered the song was good. I wish u all the best.

    I need some information. I want to learn music (varnam,keerthanam) can u teach me or can u suggest me any musician who reside in T.Nagar or Adyar
    I will be happy if u do the needful.
    Regards

    SHANKAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I studied curnatic music from my 5th age now iam 51 the reason after 19 years old i am in usa so i get not practce in swaras i remember ragas but i forget sing the swaras hi mum can you please through online by facebook or whatsap please give me a fsvourable reply thank you my no 301 648 2182 use countrycord yuo call by nobleson by


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kannukkul Pothivaippen - Thirumanam Enum Nikkah

A Raga's Journey — Heart-rending Hamsanandi

I have to identify it!!!!