About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Friday, November 25, 2011

Riveting Ritigowla



Please mail feedback to letters@thehindu.co.in

More content on Raga Ritigowla:



A Brief Guide to Raga Ritigowla (PDF):


Video Clips:
Isai Payanam DVD3 - Raga Ritigowla:
Isai Payanam on Jaya TV - Ritigowla Episode:


Ritigowla kritis with Lyrics and Meaning:


Audio Clips:

Previously, in "A Raga's Journey":


2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms Charulatha Mani,

    Your Riveting Ritigowla is indeed not only riveting but also resplendent with so many hues.

    God bless!

    Regards,
    SUNDAR KUMARASWAMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the ragam of ennak oru kadali irukindral?

    ReplyDelete