About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Raga's Journey: Soulful Suddhadhanyasi



More on Raga Suddhadhanyasi:

A Brief Guide to Raga Shuddhadhanyasi (PDF):




Video Clips:
Isai Payanam on Jaya TV - Shuddhadhanyasi episode:



Audio Clips:


Previously, in "A Raga's Journey":
Riveting Ritigowla


3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this very useful information. I am very much indebted to you for enabling me enjoy and appreciate these ragas .I will be adding all your Isai payanam DVDs in my collection. You are doing a great service to your rasikas by sharing your well researched knowledge .
    With best regards
    Swaminathan.j

    ReplyDelete
  2. * You are doing a yeoman service to the CM world by popularising the Ragas with simple example of known kritis in CM &film music. I wish you had listened to TNS srudibedam of Suddha Dhanyasi in Kalyani in his MA concert this season.
    *My best wishes.
    S.Balasubramanian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to your mission of popularising CM Ragas through simple methods.Great effort sustained.
    S.Balasubramanian.

    ReplyDelete