About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Raga's Journey — Heart-rending Hamsanandi



More on Raga Hamsanandi:




Previously, in "A Raga's Journey":
Soulful Suddhadhanyasi
Riveting Ritigowla


2 comments:

  1. An excellent article. I enjoyed every syllable.BTW, I wonder how "Rathiriyil Poothirukkum" was left out. I thought it was Hamsanandhi or may be Iam wrong. And y
    day's concert was highly enjoyable and the surrealistic ambience provided the perfect backkdrop. May u continue to delight all us fans, Best Regards.
    Major Narayanan.
    Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms.Charulatha Mani

    I witnessed your concert on 23 December, it was mind blowing concert. Being MD of a company with stress and tight schedules, your concert gave the peace and soothing experience

    I wish you great Katcheri season ahead

    Warm regards

    V Ramkrishnan
    Managing Director
    AAR KAY Management Consultants

    ReplyDelete