About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Friday, April 26, 2013

Harmonious Symmetry - Raga Kiravani




  • Isai Payanam on Jaya TV - Raga Kiravani:



  • Carnatic Compositions in Raga Kiravani:



Innammum sandeha - Kiravani :: listen / download ::


  • Film Songs in Raga Kiravani:



  • Film Songs in Raga Kalyanavasantham:




2 comments:

  1. I just happened to see some of your "Isai Payanam" videos on Youtube. Amazing. I must congratulate you on educating the masses and popularising the rich tradition of Karnatik music. I learnt quite a lot.

    Do keep up the good work.

    Regards,

    Gopi Nair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your article Harmonium Symmetry, raga Kiravani...very nicely said, and I wanted to add that lower Dha adds to evoking pathos and thus it has been used in multiple situations. u forgot to mention Illayaraja's Thnaga Changili & Bhoopalam Isaikum..both in Bagyaraj's Thooral Nininu Poochuu
    & In PK Sambandham, Kamal's sagala kala vallaveny and the next raga 22 is a symmetrical tetrachord as opposed to Harmonious Symmetry of raga 21!
    thanks

    Balu
    California

    ReplyDelete