About Me

My Photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Friday, March 7, 2014

A Rare Treat - Raga Saramati



Raga Saramati in Classical Music:
Raga Saramati in Film Music:

2 comments:

  1. I know you are trying to include as many composers as possible. Please include
    kritis of Jayachamaraja Wodeyar-Maharaja of Mysore. He has composed in some
    uncommon ragas, like Supradeepa, Vishwambari etc, which are good.
    Thanks
    Dr.Ashok Madhav

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Madam,

    I have read the article on ragam saramati. The article is quite interesting and informative.Also I feel it is more of an inspiration to the upcomming vocalists.My Best Wishes to you.

    Kind regards

    Koteeswaran.C.S.

    ReplyDelete