About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Distinctly Classical - Ragas Gowla and Lalitha



Ragas Lalitha and Gowla in Carnatic Music

Muthusvami Dikshitar's Hiranmayim lakshmim in Raga Lalitha (0:55 onwards):





  • Hiranmayim - Lalita :: listen / download ::
  • Sri Mahaganapati ravatumam - Gaula :: listen / download ::


  • Film Songs in Ragas Lalitha and Gowla:




    2 comments:

    1. Dear madam

      My name is Shankar and I stay in London.
      Today I happened to watch your programme Isai Payanam and was amazed.

      Thank you so much for the initiative to share your knowledge with other music lovers.

      I have become an ardent fan of yours and look forward to your next visit to London. I unfortunately could not attend your concert during May, but will surely attend during your next visit.

      My humble namaskarams to you

      Best wishes
      Shankar nanjundeswaran Iyer
      London

      ReplyDelete
    2. A zillion thanks for your column on The Hindu

      ReplyDelete