About Me

My photo
Hi everyone!! This is Charulatha Mani. I have taken up blogging to interact with my rasikas worldwide. I would like to thank all of you for your support and appreciation for my Isai Payanam show on Jaya TV, "Isai Cafe" on Raj TV and live concerts. I am here to blog on my concerts, latest film songs, and updates on Isai Payanam and Sahitya Payanam. Happy reading :-)

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Raga's Journey - Two for Joy



A Brief Guide to Raga Nalinakanthi:



Isai Payanam - Raga Nalinakanthi in Carnatic and Film Music:



Isai Payanam on Jaya TV - Nalinakanthi episode:
Film Songs in Raga Nalinakanthi:




Previously covered Ragas:

3 comments:

  1. I have not seen a write up on Delectable Devamanohari so far
    in your columns.
    Thanks.

    Ashok Madhav

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello madam,
    Really I want to see you.But how I dont know.Your voice, presentation ,and all are so wonderful.Any way, GOD'S blessing is always with you.Please consider my friends request on facebook.Feel free to email me its reply.
    Thanking you
    From SibiS Siby.K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madam, I chanced to see some of your Isai Payanam shows on YouTube..... Simply amazing! It is such a pleasure to listen to your concerts. I am settled in Malaysia, and attend Carnatic music classes in Temple of Fine Arts in K.L. It would indeed be an honour if you visited the school here sometime.
    Thank you
    Charusheela

    ReplyDelete