In Srilanka, singing with Vijay Antony

Hi friends,

It was a fantastic experience to travel along with Mr. Vijay Antony, music director and co-singers to Jaffna, Sri Lanka, and perform live before an audience of 150,000 people on 25th October 2009. I performed my Naan Avan Illai song and also sang En Uchi Mandaila, and the crowd screamed drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! We had great fun dancing and singing on stage. Colombo is a nice place, good for shopping. Jaffna is very quiet otherwise, slowly recovering I think. Anyway, we all had a great time!

Comments

  1. Dear Ms.Charulatha Mani,

    Good Day. This is mohan from periyar nagar and happen to listen your voice in vettaikaran and it was amazing.. Have a great music career ahead,

    Regards, S.Mohan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Smt CLM,
    Deepawali Greetings!
    Your Isaipayanam was a gift to me was my thought when I 1st listen to it 1st time. Then, I wanted to hear you for real - heard it and enjoyed your sweet voice. These are nothing compared to the joy of learning the happiness
    you have provided to those in Jaffna. This is something very sweet to learn about you - a very kind person - with courage?. There are only few who risk their live to make others happy and you are one among those. Reminding
    me of Maha kavi Subramaniya Bharathys "puthumai Penn" -yes he would be proud in watching you singing and dancing in front of what I call the land of lions den for tamils.
    Have you had opportunity to see our Nallur Murugan temple or the destroyed statues of Tamil idols like Valluvar, Bharathi, Owaiyar etc. May god less you and your family.
    Your London concert was excellent and enjoyed by all. It was a very eventful week for me with two of your concerts and "Old VIC" theatre show
    - pure heaven of multi-culture.

    Best Regards
    Ken Skanda
    UK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kannukkul Pothivaippen - Thirumanam Enum Nikkah

A Raga's Journey — Heart-rending Hamsanandi

I have to identify it!!!!